Legal Services for Non Resident Indians in the UK
- Business Immigration, Employment, Tax & Investment
- UK Business set up, overseas branch/ company formation, Feasibility studies
- Cross border disputes, negotiations, Arbitration
- Contract & documents review, negotiations, drafting
- Compliance & regulatory checks, Risk advice
- Intellectual property- Advice, registration & Dispute resolution
- Asset search, freezing injunctions
- Cross border disputes:
- Legal research on applicable law and jurisdiction, Feasibility studies
- Breach of contract disputes
- Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
- Asset search, Worldwide freezing, Seizure and Disclosure orders, Anti suit and other Injunctions
- Enforcing foreign judgements and arbitral awards
- UK residents who wishes to do business in India and Middle East
- Non- resident Indians:- Advice and assistance with Indian laws, document preparations, reviews, Family & property matters, Drafting deeds, Power of attorney documents, Liaise with Indian lawyers and concerned persons.
The world today is interconnected with increasing cross border deals and transactions. International businesses involves European presence. United Kingdom, known for its stable and transparent legal system is chosen as a forum for dispute resolution and arbitration by most international companies. It is hence pertinent to have a global presence and essential to seek proper legal advice to ensure legal compliance and avoid pitfalls. Moreover to have a business address in London is obviously prestigious and rewarding, adding a unique distinct elite feature/ outlook.
We have a dedicated International corporate team, comprising expert qualified lawyers from different parts of the world with particular focus to Europe, Asia and Middle East, assisting individuals, businesses and foreign lawyers in cross border disputes. We also instruct lawyers of other jurisdictions in worldwide injunctions, asset search and related matters, to ensure our clients receive the best advice and assistance with less hassle.