• +44 (0) 20 3371 9066
  • legal@ammalsolicitors.co.uk



Our experienced solicitors are here to help you in all aspects of family law. Legal issues involving families and children are stressful, expensive and extremely difficult, that is why we offer a range of fixed price cost effective services for families and couples, ensuring we make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible for you and your loved ones. Our services are priced affordably, and we offer flexible payment options for your convenience.

Divorce/ Civil Partnership Dissolution

You can get a divorce in England or Wales if you’ve been married at least a year and your relationship has permanently broken down.

You must have a marriage that’s legally recognized in the UK - this includes same-sex marriage. You must usually also have a permanent home in England or Wales.

If you do not want a divorce, you can get a legal separation so you can live apart without ending the marriage. You might also be able to annul the marriage.

You and your ex-partner can choose how to work out money and property issues if you divorce or end a civil partnership.

If your marriage involves finances, it is important this be dealt professionally to avoid disputes in future. We are experienced in advising and assisting with assets and finances on Divorce, which involves international elements.

5 Grounds for Divorce:

The 5 grounds to seek Divorce in the UK are:

  • Unreasonable Behaviour
  • 2 Year separation with consent
  • 5 year separation
  • Adultery
  • Desertion

We can also advice and assist with prepare:

  • Pre-Nuptial agreements
  • Separation Agreements
  • Consent orders
  • Injunctions- Non molestation orders
  • Domestic violence - injunctions and protection from harm
  • Civil partnership disputes


Child Arrangements- Contact, Residence, Special Guardianship, Prohibition orders

In the event of a Divorce or Separation, when the parents cannot agree, one or both parents may apply to the court for a Child Arrangements Order from the court to decide where and with whom a child lives, when and where they have contact with a non-custodial parent, and certain other matters relating to the child’s welfare.

Parents can agree between themselves how to make arrangements for looking after the children and avoid going to court hearings. If you want to make your agreement legally binding, we can help you. We can also help you prepare a Parenting Plan.

When the court is deciding whether to grant a Child Arrangements Order, the child’s welfare is its primary consideration.

We can provide advice and advocacy, help with drafting legal documents and agreements, and other tasks to the court as part of the application for Child Arrangements Order.

We can also assist with matters relating to Parental Alienation, Children's services and protection orders.

We can assist with making and application or responding to an application involving children matters.

Wardship & International Matters All Port Alert

  • International Abduction
  • Wardship applications
  • Return of child to the UK
  • Hague Convention countries
  • Prohibited Steps Order
  • Specific Issues Order
  • Passport Order and Location Orders