UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATIONOur Fees
Immigration Law is one of our major specialist areas of practice. We are experienced in assisting individuals and businesses inside and outside the United Kingdom with their UK immigration needs.
For detailed information on our Business immigration services, please click here.
We assist with UK Immigration, Citizenship, EEA Settled status, Asylum and Human Rights Applications, Appeals, Administrative and Judicial Reviews.
TYPES OF IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS:
There are mainly 2 different categories of UK Immigration Applications:
Points Based Applications:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Promise
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 General, Minister of Religion, ICT
- Tier 4 Student
Non- Points Based Applications:
- Tier 5 Minister of Religion, GAE
- Sole Representative of Overseas Business
- Visitor- Student, Family, Business, Private Medical treatment
- Family- Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancee, Child, Adult Dependant Relative
- Private & Family Life- Human Rights
- 7 year old child
Dependant Spouse and/ or children of the above
In addition, applications can be made for reasons outside the Immigration Rules or seeking application of discretion from the Home Office.
After staying in the UK for a certain period of time as per various rules, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settle in the United Kingdom.
With Indefinite Leave to Remain status, if a person stays outside the UK continuously for more than 2 years, s/he may have to apply as a Returning Resident to enter the UK.
APPLICATIONS UNDER EEA REGULATIONS
- EEA Family permits
- 5 Year Residence card
- Retained Rights of Residence
- Extended Family members
- Permanent residence/ Settled Status from March 2019
ASYLUM & HUMANITARIAN PROTECTION
- Guidance to seek Asylum
- Advice and assistance with Substantial Interviews
- Assist with preparing statements, Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Family Reunions, Extensions,Travel documents
- Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- Advice on eligibility for British citizenship
- Adult applications for Naturalisation as British citizen
- Child Application for Registration as British citizen
- EEA Nationals
- Stateless persons
UK immigration law is a rapidly changing area and we can help you through the complicated immigration rules and procedures. It is a criminal offence to provide advice on UK immigration laws by non- qualified and unregulated persons claiming to be advisors.
It is hence important that you seek advice and assistance from qualified and experienced Immigration Lawyers.
- Advice on your Eligibility and merits to apply
- Assist with Documentation and information required
- Prepare application and advice on missing information
- Book Appointments to
- Submit Legal Representations in our cover letter
We ensure all relevant documents are in place and that you meet all relevant requirements of the UK Immigration laws and advice you on the merits of your application, prior to submission.
We Assist with:
- Entry Clearance or Visas from outside the UK
- Initial Applications/ Switching categories from within the UK
- Extension/ Further Leave to Remain Applications
- Settlement/ Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications also based on Long Residence
APPEALS, ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEWS & JUDICIAL REVIEWS
Our lawyers are highly experienced and expert advocates and we also have a panel of specialist Barristers to draft Grounds, Skeleton arguments and represent before the Tribunals, High Court, Court of Appeal & Supreme Court, as required. We have successfully challenged the decisions of Home Office in various matters.
When there is no right of appeal, depending on merits of each case, we can challenge any refusal by way of Judicial Review.